Reporting to: UK Managing Director
Location: Esher, London
A demanding yet very rewarding role that would suit a self-motivated and pro-active professional with a strong account management background.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for project managing the branding requirements of Amayse’s most high-profile clients, as well as working with internal production and installation teams on the logistics of delivery.
Who We Are
Amayse are the originators of 3D signage at sports events.
We have unparalleled experience and innovation in design and technology that ensures that we remain the largest global supplier of 3D sports signage, providing 3D pitch painted logos and 3D CamCarpets to sporting events worldwide.
Amayse is also a leading supplier in both venue and event branding and large-format signage for indoor and outdoor use. Amayse is a leading expert in our field and our name is synonymous with excellent customer service, quality and integrity.
This Job Will Suit You If:
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional client service and have enthusiasm for branding at major sports events.
- You have strong interpersonal skills that build great relationships with both new and existing clients.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, energetic and able to work independently.
- You are passionate about the sports industry and excited about event logistics and operations.
- You are commercially minded, a creative thinker and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Building relationships with clients, working closely with them on a day-to-day basis to deliver against a branding brief in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Co-ordinating with internal design, production and installation teams to ensure delivery of a project to high standards and within tight deadlines.
- Carrying out surveys, raising quotes, creating installation schedules and generating invoices.
- Liaising with venues regarding installation logistics and H&S requirements.
- Sourcing and booking sub-contractors where required.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations to respond to new business tenders.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the sports industry with proven experience in a client-facing role.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and decision-making skills.
- A strong hands-on attitude, a personable nature and able to build strong professional relationships quickly.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance-based bonus
How to Apply
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 8th December 2019.