Every project is unique in its own right and, most importantly, every client has unique requirements. This is why most of our solutions are made-to-measure and customisable, requiring accurate surveys accompanied by our expertise in advising on the best materials for the job.
We provide design simulations to help you visualise your ideas and to highlight potential areas for improvement.
Precise measurements, customisation and experience help us achieve a perfect execution.
The excellent relationships we have with our clients is at the heart of the service we provide and is critical in delivering first-class results, which we have become synonymous with. Through open dialogue and regular correspondence, our account managers will ensure a smooth delivery across all aspects of your project.
We are team players, able to adapt to late or unexpected changes, and always committed to finding the best solution for our clients.
For complex multi-faceted projects or complicated signage installations, we provide a complete and rigorous project management service, detailing all the internal and external processes we undertake to deliver world-class results, including contingency plans.
A dedicated account manager will design the timeline, then continue to manage the project tracking and provide relevant dates for artwork submission, artwork proofs, artwork sign-off, production timelines, quality control, H&S documentation, accreditation, access, installation and de-rig schedules.
We have an experienced in-house design team, specialised in delivering first-class results. They are responsible for ensuring that the creative concepts and branding are presented at their best, making the most of the space available, advising on the use of colours, shapes and layout, according to the specific client briefs and venue conditions.
A sounding board for your creative ideas.
We serve the UK market through our facilities in Esher, where we have the capability to print on-site, at short notice and out of hours, to facilitate any last minute or unplanned branding additions or changes.
We’ve invested in the latest and best-in-class super wide printers that allow us to deliver uncompromised visual quality and use a variety of quality materials suitable for the broadest range of requirements.
- Large format digital UV printing
- Large format direct to media flatbed UV printing
- Laminating and die-cutting
- Finishing eg. welding, stitching, edging, packaging
Our product and system knowledge are extensive and we pride ourselves on delivering the very best possible solution for each situation, guaranteeing optimum results.
- Low maintenance
- Ease of installation
- Health & Safety approved
We have developed solid arrangements with the most trustworthy logistics companies. This guarantees that our lead times are kept to the minimum and our clients can count on us when working towards tight deadlines.
Based on the specific project’s requirements, we can either carry out a full installation or simply ship the finished products and provide advice to the client’s installation team or third party suppliers.
Our installation team is highly skilled, fully independent and compliant with health & safety regulations. It features people who care about the details and understand how important precision and cleanliness are to the end result.
We also have an excellent network of trusted contractors to carry out any specialist installations, to scale up the workforce for large-scale projects or for quick overnight turnarounds. We take care of the whole process.
All artwork is reviewed by experienced members of our Design and Production teams to ensure that everything is set up to achieve excellent results within the desired timeline.
Below are some guidelines you might find useful to refer to and that would facilitate and speed up the process, but we are always available to help you out at any point of the process, from simply making sure the artwork is print-ready to going through any possible queries you might have.
- All fonts converted to paths
- All outlines/strokes converted to paths
- Layers in the ‘Layers’ palette are clearly labelled
- All unused colours are deleted out of the ‘Swatches’ palette
- Any required pantone colours are set up in the ‘Swatches’ palette
- An email has been sent to confirm the use of pantone colours
- All images are at least 300dpi
Using vector files is the safest way to ensure that your artwork is expanded up to the correct dimensions without pixellating. We recommend using Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign to create your artwork.
- Recommended files: Hi-res PDF, EPS
- Remember to save your PDF as a “High Quality / Press Ready Print”
- Make sure all your fonts are embedded or are converted to paths to ensure we don’t lose any data when we open up your file.
- Name your file with the order reference, dimensions and quantity.
- For multi-panel jobs do not segment your artwork, supply us clear split instructions.
- Turn off overprint on all files.
- For cut contour jobs, assign the cut as spot colour and call it ‘Thru-cut’.
- Files to be supplied as CMYK rather than RGB
- Use Solid Coated Pantone references and hard colour copies
- Spot colours MUST NOT be renamed
If your artwork contains images, please make sure they are embedded at 300dpi or the nearest best quality.
- 100 dpi @ full size
- 400 dpi @ 25% scale
- 1000 dpi @ 10% scale
- For large banners scale file in photoshop to 30k pixels.
- Black back fabric: 50mm to each edge
- All other fabric: 20mm to each edge
- PVC and Vinyl: 10mm to each edge
- All rigid substrates: 5mm to each edge
- For small files, simply send an email to your dedicated account manager.
- Large files can be sent using cloud storage accounts like DropBox or Google Drive.
- In alternative, services such as WeTransfer, Smash Terashare etc..