Taking on the challenge of multi-angle cameras
One carpet, two angles, two upright logos. Designed for opposite cameras.
The evolution of the 3D Pitch Carpets
Applications in cricket – wicket-to-wicket cameras
With 2VIEW CamCarpets™, both far side and nearside logos are displayed the correct way up regardless of the camera angle, providing premium additional advertising space for the event organisers and offering sponsors the opportunity to differentiate their marketing message.
In cricket, 2VIEW CamCarpets™ were successfully used for the first time in 2016 at the NatWest Blast T20 Finals at Edgbaston 2016 and have received great appreciation from sponsors since.
Applications in football for double TV production
With 2VIEW CamCarpets™, we are now able to display the near-the-goal advertising both to the domestic and the international audience. This is a massively improved visual experience for all people watching globally and a valuable targeted marketing tool for sponsors.
How do 2VIEW CamCarpets™ actually work?
- We conduct thorough venue-specific surveys to ensure that the 3D graphics will be adapted for both camera angles.
- We use a special 3D foam surface that is carefully milled into tiles that allow for double printing.
- The material is ‘cut to shape’ using a unique, modified material router.
- We have developed in-house print software to achieve maximum accuracy.
- The carpets are digitally printed with a specialised 2View 3D printer using the highest quality printing capabilities.
How we invented 2VIEW
It works with single fixed cameras too
Safe for players
Includes an anti-slip under layer.
All 2VIEW CamCarpets™ are produced in-house.
Provided with holes for water drainage and grass breathability
Size & formats
Any size available through welding.
Weight-balanced. No need for anchorage or fixing points.
Custom-made for the main camera positions on both sides of the pitch.
Made of a lightweight, but durable foam structured material
B1 fire certification.
Key benefits of 2VIEW CamCarpets™
- Double opportunities for premium pitch advertising inventory
- New commercial opportunities in football through the international broadcasting feed
- More flexibility to diversify advertising messages
- Improved experience for fans watching on TV with logos always facing the right way
- Easy to install, rotate and remove