3D COURT GRAPHICS
YOU CAN’T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THEM
3D decals make traditional branding flourish
Indoor sports concentrate talent and entertainment in a relatively small physical space, making us think differently about how to create opportunities that event organisers can commercialise.
With a smaller area to cover and the main camera much closer to the action, our 3D technology finds its best application through floor graphics, which are applied without compromising the playing surface or athletes’ grip.
Improve on-court advertising and give fans a captivating visual experience.
Where other physical branding would be dangerous, we respond with stickers
As with any application of our 3D technology, branded logos become more vibrant and come to the fore, turning simple graphics into protagonists of the game. An essential factor when sponsors need to impress, be remembered and associated with a sport people love.
Indoor sports require a huge amount of detail
Indoor sports normally have an inclination to offer on-court branding and to bring sponsors to the centre of attention. Maybe it’s the desire to make the most of more limited brandable space, maybe it’s their more daring commercial propensity. However, most of the time on-court decals are simply in 2D.
By combining our 3D technology with state of the art digital printers and high-quality materials, we can reach an astounding level of detail that allows complex graphics and the representation of solid shapes and products. We take care of the details and leave you free to create.
Worldwide delivery and reliability
Having brought our 3D technology to market in 1997 with the 3D CamCarpet, we have gathered a vast knowledge in the field of 3D sports branding that allows us to deliver the best-in-class visual performance of this kind.
Throughout the process, from the 3D effect calculations, through to design and delivery, we advise on what’s the most suitable option for your floor graphics and the contingent situations of your event, should this be the lighting, the grip requirements or simply the materials used on the court or the durability expectations.
Based on these factors we will suggest the best possible materials for each job and how they should be applied.
3D Court Graphics overview
- Impactful brand presence on the court
- Improved visuals and media value for 2D advertising spaces currently in use
- Unrestricted creativity through precision design and print
- Realistic graphics for a perfect product representation
- Suitable to most indoor or hard surface sport with a fixed camera angle
- 3D technology – Custom-made for the main camera positions
- Safe for players – R12 grip grade
- Safe for the venue – Never compromising the playing surface
- Exceptional detail – Printed with best-in-class UV printers
- Optimal visual effect – Using exclusively high-quality materials
- Durable – A protective layer is applied to the decals