CENTRE CIRCLE & PITCH BANNERS
BRANDING AT THE HEART OF THE SHOW
Enhance traditional branding with 3D technology
Centre Circles are the imposing branded pitch banners that grab attention during football pre-match ceremonies and allow sponsors to make a statement.
Pre-match large-format pitch banners are a pretty common sight in football, whether they are laid on the grass or held by volunteers during the anthems or shaken as part of the choreography.
We have taken something successful and made it even more effective through what we are experts in, that is our 3D Sports Advertising technology.
See the difference 3D makes
First impressions count
The commercial success of a sporting event is largely dictated by the centrality of TV broadcasting. For sponsors, being associated with the excitement and the anticipation in the instants preceding the kick-off is of great value, can be done consistently and can be leveraged with ancillary branding and fan-engagement activities on the pitch during the warm-up and at half time.
Share your idea with us and we'll advise on the best solution
No size restriction for your ideas
With our super wide pitch banners, there is no limit to the design and shapes event organisers and sponsors have in mind.
Thanks to our super wide format digital printers, we can produce colossal banners with the minimum number of joins.
This increases their strength and improves the visual rendition of any design, regardless of the distance from which it is seen.
2D Centre Circle for the local focus
Sometimes the sponsors’ objectives need to concentrate on the in-stadia audience. Fans turning up at the stadium are the number one priority for their advertising and so a 2D banner might be the best solution for them.
Our 2D super wide sports advertising banners use the same materials, the same printing technology and the same precision as 3D Centre Circle. They can be designed to be facing one stand only or to share the message with fans sitting all around the ground.
Using lightweight materials to make them manageable
For the Centre Circle branding where the diameter is 18.3m, we use polyester textiles designed for balancing visual quality, durability and lightness. These banners are all supplied with metal eyes or handles and, based on the venue requirements and the design type, we will recommend the best choice of material.
Enquire about Centre Circles or Pitch Banners now
Centre Circle & Pitch Banners overview
- Impactful for sponsors that want to be at the centre of the show
- 3D technology to best reach fans on screen
- Made to measure for the main camera position
- Unrestricted size and design possibilities
- Perfect addition as part of on-the-pitch sponsorship activations
- Size – 18.3m diameter and beyond. It can be tailored and cut out to any requirement
- Best visual quality – We only use the highest grade print technology
- Easy to handle – Including metal eyelets or handles, according to requirements
- Weight – We recommend Polyester 120 grams but it can also be printed on lighter materials
- Fire retardant – B1 fire certification